Today, I chose to smile, and all at once,things didn't look so bad.
今天,我選擇微笑,突然間我發現事情其實沒這麼糟。
Today, I shared with someone else what I have,and a bit of hope ignited.
今天,我與人分享了我所擁有的,內心燃起了一絲希望。
Today, I chose to sing a song in this toil of trouble,and felt my heart grow light.
今天,我選擇在困境中歌唱,感覺到我心中綻放出光芒。
Today, I chose to walk an extra mile,and the skies cleared up.
今天,我選擇多走一哩路,便看到放晴的天空。
Today, I chose to try my best to work hard,and long for nothing more.
今天,我選擇盡力工作,不求任何回報。
And what had seemed like just weeds,were actually flowers at my window.
而那些如雜草一般的,實則是窗前開滿的花。
Today, I chose to forgive a little more,and complained a little less.
今天,我選擇多一點寬容,少一點抱怨。
And in the giving of myself I forgot my weariness!
當我付出自己的時候,我忘了憂慮!
Today, I would make a choice different from before,
今天,我開始做出與以往不同的決定,
I found a new perspective, another part of me,
我發現了新的角度,另一部分的我,
and the other side of the world.
還有這世界的另一面。